Registration of water and electricity meters
After receiving the TAPU, you are the rightful owner of real estate in Turkey.
The next step will be the registration of a subscriber for water and electricity, needed for a comfortable stay already in your new home.
The specialists of the MODA SHOW GROUP agency are ready to issue contracts for the supply of electricity and water on your behalf as part of the after-sales service.
The list of services includes:
1. Collecting documents and contacting the water utility and power company.
2. Signing the contract on your behalf and making the payment.
3. Meeting with employees of companies to connect meters and control that the next day the room was provided with electricity and water.
To connect water and electricity, two identical sets of documents are required:
– A copy of the owner’s passport;
– A copy of the TAPU (certificate of ownership of real estate);
– – Copy of the CLAIM (operation permit);
– A copy of the DASK policy (mandatory earthquake insurance of real estate);
– Tax number in Turkey;
– Questionnaire of a water utility or energy company.
Bills for all services will be received every month. In order not to overpay penalties
for delay, you can issue a service for debiting funds from your bank account.